Hello, Holy Family School Community:
- Please find attached a Revised Consultation Session Memo with upcoming dates for consultation.
- Starting Monday, February 2, 2015 there will be NEW menu and price list in effect. Please check the following link for the http://hfsparadise.com/school-calendar/
- Don’t be afraid of Twitter…https://twitter.com/holyfamilyscho2 loads of pictures and up to the minute notices/ coverage. Try it.
- Parents/ Guardians are reminded that students are still going outside at recess and lunch playtime. Proper winter clothing including hats, mitts and snow pants are needed.
- Get to know our school by reading our Tweets. Each day, parents are signing up to see what is going on at Holy Family Elementary School. We have over 350 Twitter followers! Are you a follower?
A special “Thank You” goes out to all those who attended this fundraiser last October. Recently, the fundraising committee behind the event received its order of books and materials. All purchased from the events proceeds.
The materials purchased included both French and English books and games These items will be split between Holy Family and the School for the Deaf.
Starting at 7:00 pm tonight, the School Band and Orff Ensemble will be having their year end concert.
The last Kinderstart of the year will be held this Friday, May 29th, 2015.
At Holy Family, the 3B’s are well known: Be Responsible, Be Respectful and Be Safe. These values are also being used to teach Digital Citizenship to our students. Please review and discuss the importance of Digital Citizenship with your child. Information can be found on this web-site, from the NLESD, and our twitter account.
Below, please find a link to the 3B’s of Holy Family’s Digital Citizenship program. Print and keep it on hand near your family computer, or post in your home for easy reference.
Digital Citizenship – 3B’s Bookmark
Dear Parents/Guardians of the children who will be attending the Newfoundland School for the Deaf in September 2015,
The YMCA of Northeast Avalon has been delivering quality programs and services to children and their families for more than four decades. We currently operate a 60 space licensed center which includes infant care to school age, licensed school age programs in 15 locations as well as summer camps. Y school age child care programs are licensed and regulated by the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Children start the program at the end of their school day and parents can pick them up at any time before 6 pm. The fee includes a nutritious snack as well as full day service for professional development days.
We would like to better serve you by offering early morning drop off and school-age child care at School for the Deaf. Please take a moment to complete the survey below by following the link provided.
General Manager, Children’s Services
YMCA of Northeast Avalon
T: 709-754-2962 M: 709-691-9792 E: email@example.com