Hello, Holy Family School Community:
- Holy Family Swim Schedule as of April 28, 2015: Grades 2, 3 and 4 on Tuesdays on the following dates: April 28, May 5, May 12, and May 19.
- Please find attached a Revised Consultation Session Memo with upcoming dates for consultation.
- Starting Monday, February 2, 2015 there will be NEW menu and price list in effect. Please check the following link for the http://hfsparadise.com/school-calendar/
- Don’t be afraid of Twitter…https://twitter.com/holyfamilyscho2 loads of pictures and up to the minute notices/ coverage. Try it.
- Parents/ Guardians are reminded that students are still going outside at recess and lunch playtime. Proper winter clothing including hats, mitts and snow pants are needed.
- Get to know our school by reading our Tweets. Each day, parents are signing up to see what is going on at Holy Family Elementary School. We have over 350 Twitter followers! Are you a follower?
Family Fun Night Link is now open for registration.
Family Fun Night
Once again this year we will be hosting our 4th annual Holy Family Fun Night. Come and be active with your child in a variety of different activities such as Drumming, Magic Show, Martial Arts, Play 4 Fun, Story Telling , Gymnastics, Art Classes, Manuel’s River Experience, Caricatures, Origami etc. that are sure to be fun for the whole family.
Date: May 14th, 2015
6:00 -7:00 (session 1)
7:15- 8:15 (session 2)
Location: Holy Family School , Paradise
Beginning April 30th , parents/guardians can sign up for 2 activities online by clicking on the Family Fun Night link on the Holy Family school web page (www.hfsparadise.com). Each activity will be approximately 20 minutes and promises to be loads of fun for all family members. Sessions will be filled up on a first sign, first serve basis and class sizes may be limited due to space. A parent or guardian must accompany his/her child to the session. You may attend either session 1 or session 2 (not both), to allow more families to participate. There is NO cost for these activities.
We look forward to seeing you!
Today is Mr. Roberge’s last day of school. HIs humour and teaching skills will be missed by all the students and staff of Holy Family.
Holy Family Swim Schedule as of April 28, 2015:
Grades 2, 3 and 4 on Tuesdays on the following dates:
April 28, May 5, May 12, and May 19.
Tickets are $5 at the door or through the office. Start time is for 7pm tonight.
The link below is a memo from the NLESD regarding transitional planning for the 2015-2016 school year.
Holy Family Transition Memo
On Friday, there will be no classes for Kindergarten students because of Kinderstart Sessions. Please check for notes from your classroom teacher.