Tuesday, January 26th to Friday, January 30th will be Literacy Week in our school. The Literacy Committee has come up with a schedule for literacy activities for every day.
Below is an overview of how the week will be organized:
- Monday – School wide buddy reading
- Tuesday – Community Reader includes notable Political, Media, and Community leaders.
- Wednesday – Writing Wednesday (Each class will contribute writing to a story, A Whole School Story)
- Thursday – Book in a bag
- Friday – Flashlight Friday/PJ day
- Join us on Twitter for “on the spot” Tweets throughout the week, but especially Tuesday.