- Math Websites
- AAAMath – click through interactive media and topics from geometry to number sense.
- Cool Math for Kids– try games and puzzles and other exciting ways to explore Math.
- Count us In– learn about basic number concepts.
- Gamequarium– explore activities by topic and grade.
- IXL – learn about problem solving and many other topics.
- Senses– Interact with Sid, the kid from PBSKids as he talks about our senses.
- Living Things– Is a penguin a bird or a mammal? Explore all animals, large and small at Kid’s Corner.
- Seasonal Changes– Learn about the seasons with many pictures and activities.
- Lifecycles– Explore lifecycles of birds, mammals and even reptiles, with or without words. Dare Ya!
- Air, Water and the Environment– View an animation of ground water – what it is and why we should not pollute the environment.
- Liquids and Solids– Experiment with turning water to ice.
- Position and Motion– Push a truck along a track using weights.
- Plant Growth and Changes-ScienceKids investigates the plant world using videos, pictures. Try a quiz or an experiment.
- Exploring Soil-Get the dirt on soil. Check out the soil safari at Discovery Education.
- Magnets -Test the magnetic properties of wood, metals and plastic.
- Materials and Structures-Learn about building structures and even becomg an architect at ArchKIDecture
Habitats– Discover habitats and food chains with Cricketweb.
Light-Read about light and watch some videos.
Sound– Watch a video about the human ear, change sounds, construct balloon speakers.
Rocks, Minerals and Erosion– Dig deep to find facts about fossils, the earth and earthquakes.
- The Body –Click through the skeletal and digestive systems at the Children’s University of Manchester.